DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018: DSSSB Recruitment 2018 for the Nursing officer has been released for the 1651 vacant posts. On this page you will get to know the several Nursing Officer Recruitment criteria such as – qualification, age for the applicant, available vacancies, application start date & end date, etc. The post also consist of Pharmacist & Other Posts and later includes the details in this DSSSB Application Form through dsssbonline.nic.in before the last date which is 13th August 2018.
Latest Update (10.7.2018): Delhi SSSB Department is going to start the online registration process from 13th of July 2018. Interested & eligible candidates must apply for the Delhi Nursing officer & for other DSSSB Job applications on the official website from 13.7.2018.लिंक नीचे दिया गया है।
- 1 DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 2 DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment Updates 2018
- 3 DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment
- 4 DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
- 5 DSSSB Recruitment post wise Vacancy Details 2018| DSSSB Educational Qualification 2018
- 6 DSSSB Age Limit 2018 updates
- 7 DSSSB Nursing Officer Pay Scale 2018
- 8 How to apply for DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018
DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 notification has been declared now on 5th July 2018. The advertisement number is 02/2018. DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) has announced the official notification for Nursing Officer Recruitment on 1651 vacant posts. These vacancies are available for Nursing officer, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, & Various other posts. This can be seen as a good opportunity for the peoples who are looking for Delhi Government Jobs 2018-19.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment Updates 2018
As the DSSSB announced the Nursing officer 1651 Vacancies Notification so it can be considered as the essential employment notice for all the applicants who are looking for the central govt jobs. By noticing the specifications and details in the DSSSB Nursing Officer advertisement 2018 you will get to know the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process for each posts.
The main reason to get to know about these details is that it helps the candidates to decide that they wants to submit application form for this Latest Delhi DSSSB Vacancy Notification or not. Before applying for any recruitment it is very important to know all the details about that vacancy. So here also we are providing you all the necessary details about the DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment
I have a good news for the latest Government Job seekers. They can apply for the DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 by online. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has invited the candidates to fill the form for the Recruitment of Nursing officer, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, & Various other vacancies.
If you want to fill the form for DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment than you apply through online on their official website which is Dsssb.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
Name of the Board – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Name of the department – Department of Health & Family Welfare, Delhi
Designation name – Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III and Various Posts
Vacant post – 1651 Posts
Form filling starting date – 13th July 2018
Application form last date – 13th August 2018
Selection process – One tier Examination
Exam date – Expected in October or November 2018
Location of Job & Recruitment – Delhi
Job type – State Government Jobs
Official website – Dsssbonline
DSSSB Recruitment post wise Vacancy Details 2018| DSSSB Educational Qualification 2018
|Post Code||Post Name||Number of Vacant posts||Educational Qualification|
|2/18||Pharmacist||251||(a) B. Pharmacy from a recognized Institute.|
(b) 10+2 with science stream (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology) from a recognized Board.
|3/18||Nursing Officer||684||1. Matriculation or its equivalent.|
2. ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
3. Certificate in Midwifery.
4. Should be able to speak Hindustani fluently.
|4/18||Occupational Therapist||04||F.Sc./ Premedical, Hr. Sec. with Science and Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized Institute.|
|5/18||Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology||02||B.Sc. (Hons.) Ophthalmic Technique|
|6/18||Dental Hygienist||02||1. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.|
2. Dental Hygienist certificate from a recognized Institution. 3. Should be registered as Dental Hygienist.
|7/18||Lab Technician||32||1. B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology)|
1. Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ Sr. Secondary with science.
2. Diploma in M.L.T. from a recognized institution.
3. 03 years experience as a Lab Assistant in any group of these laboratories
|8/18||Radiographer||136||1. Sr. Secondary 10+2 with science from a recognized board/ university.|
2. Certificate (02 years course) in Radiography or Diploma (02 years course) in radiography or BSc. (Radiography) or Radiological Technology 02 years from a recognized Board
|9/18||Speech Therapist||03||1. Graduate in Science or Arts or Nursing from a recognized University.|
2. Two years experience as a speech therapist
|10/18||Assistant Dietician||03||1. Degree in Science with Home Science/ Home Economics as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent.|
2. Diploma or certificate in Dietary from a recognized institution
|11/18||Medical Record Clerk||11||10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University with English as one of the subject and also knowing typing speed of 30 words per minute (English) or 25 words per minute (Hindi)|
|12/18||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||89||Registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|13/18||Lab Assistant (Group IV)||178||1. Matriculation/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec (10+2) with Science.|
2. Diploma in Medical Laboratory techniques from a recognized institution.
10+2 Vocational Courses in Medical Laboratory technology (MLT) from school recognized by State Govt.
|14/18||Physiotherapist||17||F.Sc. / Pre-Medical / Hr. Secondary with Science and Diploma Physiotherapy from recognized Institution.|
|15/18||Social Worker||21||Post Graduate Degree in Social Science from Recognized University|
|16/18||Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)||10||1. Matriculation/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. (10+2) with Science from a recognized institution / Board.|
2. Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized institution.
3. 05 years experience as O.T. Technician in Operation Theatre / CTS / Neauro-Surgery/ Gastro-Surgery/ CSSD/ Anaesthesia/ Gas Plant/ Anaesthesia/ Workshop/ ICU Surgical/ Resuscitation in a recognized Hospital/ Institution.
1. B.Sc. From recognized university.
2. 03 years experience as Technicians in operation Theatres including Operation Theatre/CTS/Neuro-Surgery/ Gastro-Surgery / CSSD / Anaesthesia/Gas Plant/ Anaesthesia/ Workshop/ ICU Surgical / Resuscitation in a recognized Hospital/ Institution.
|17/18||Assistant Security Officer||1||1. Matriculate or equivalent.|
2. Ex-Serviceman having 05 years active Defense Service.
|18/18||Lab Technician Grade III||2||B.Sc. Desirable with 01 year experience as Lab. Assistant in any of these groups of Laboratories(Cardiology/ Neurology/ Respiratory Labs/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ CCI/ POW/ ECG.).|
Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with science 06 years experience in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ Neurology/ Respiratory Labs/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ CCI/ POW/ ECG.). as Lab. Assistant.
Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with science having MLT course with 03years experience in any of these groups of laboratories (Cardiology/ Neurology/ Respiratory Labs/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ CCI/ POW/ ECG.).
|19/18||Assistant (OT/CSSD)||12||1. Matriculation/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. (10+2) with science from a recognized institution/ Board.|
2. Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized institution.
|20/18||Grade IV (DASS)/JR. Assistant||79||1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and|
2. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key depressions for each word.
|21/18||Stenographer Grade III||113||1. 12th Pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board/ University.|
2. A speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English
80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi
Total – 1651 Posts
DSSSB Age Limit 2018 updates
The age criteria is different for various posts. So we are providing you the DSSSB Recruitment Age criteria according to the Post code.
|Post Code||Age Limit|
|2/18||18 to 30 years|
|3/18 & 14/18||Below 32 years|
|4/18, 15/18, & 18/18||Up to 21 to 32 years|
|5/18||Up to 27 years|
|7/18, 8/18, 11/18, 13/18, 20/18, & 21/18||18 to 27 years|
|9/18 & 10/18||32 years|
|12/18||18 to 32 years|
|16/18 & 19/18||Below 27 years|
|17/18||Up to 37 years|
DSSSB Nursing Officer Pay Scale 2018
|Post Names||Salary Range|
|Pharmacist||PB-1 Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800|
|Nursing Officer||PB-2 Rs.9300-Rs.34800, Grade Pay Rs.4600|
|Occupational||PB.2 Rs.9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs.4200|
|Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology)||PB.1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800|
|Dental Hygienist||PB.1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400|
|Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV)||PB-1. Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800|
|Radiographer||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400|
|Speech Therapist||PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200|
|Assistant Dietician||PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200|
|Medical Record Clerk||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400 (Pre Revised)|
|Lab Assistant (Group-IV)||PB.1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400|
|Physiotherapist||PB.2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200|
|Social Worker||PB-2. Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200|
|Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)||PB.-1.Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800|
|Assistant Security Officer||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800|
|Lab. Technician Gr. III||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 (Pre Revised)|
|Assistant (OT/CSSD)||PB.1, Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay . 1900|
|Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT.||PB.1, Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay 1900|
|Stenographer Grade III||PB.1, Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay 2400|
How to apply for DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website. Dsssb or delhi.gov.in
- Carefully go through all the DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment notification.
- Click on the Apply online option.
- Fill all the required details.
- Pay the fees according to your post code.
- Submit your application.
- Save it and download it.
- Take a print out of the application for the further use.
- Do not forget to note down your registration number and password.
So I am sure that this post will help you regarding all the information about DSSSB Recruitment 2018. Our team is constantly updating the latest notification regarding DSSSB Nursing Officer admit card, Result date & etc. so keep in touch with us and bookmark EEsutra for the next visit.
Hey, This is Mahesh Chaube, computer Engineer by Education and Blogger by Profession From Mumbai. Here at Entranceexamsutra i write about Exam stuff and Latest Jobs Related Thing. I hope you are enjoying My post. cheers !!