Indian Navy has announced the notification for University Entry Scheme 2018-19. The announcement is published on joinindiannavy.gov.in. Final year Engineering Graduates who wants to join Indian Navy can apply for this scheme. They can apply in the executive & Technical branch for the Indian Navy UES scheme 2018-19.
Applying candidate must be in the final year on a regular basis BE/B. Tech or integrated degree course in an AICTE recognized university. Applicant should have scored a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year till V semester of regular BE/B Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course.
- 1 Indian Navy
- 2 India Navy University Entry Scheme 2018 Update
- 3 India Navy UES Entry 2018
- 4 Indian Navy UES Eligibility 2018-2019
- 5 Thing you should follow while filling the form of India Navy UES Entry 2018
- 6 India Navy UES Entry 2018 Age Criteria
- 7 India Navy UES Entry 2018 Medical Criteria (Height, Age, & Weight)
- 8 Indian Navy UES Pay Scale according to the post
- 9 India Navy UES Entry Selection process 2018
- 10 Indian Navy UES Training
- 11 How to apply for Indian Navy UES Entry Scheme?
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.
The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793, the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty’s Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy.
Unmarried Candidates are invited for the Indian Navy University Entry Scheme 2018. Candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2019.
- Start Date – 30th June 2018
- End Date – 30th July 2018
- Cut Off – 60% aggregate marks till pre final year
India Navy UES Entry 2018 Campus Interview date – From October 2018
India Navy UES Entry 2018 SSB Interview date – December 2018 to April 2019
You have to fill the form from the official website by registering yourself first. Read all the instruction given on the website before submitting your E-application. Take the signature of principal/Dean/HOD on declaration at the end of the application.
Only one application can be filled by the candidate. Duplicate application will be cancelled when found. Candidate should mention priorities if he/she eligible for more than one branch/cadre/specialization. Based on performance during campus interviews candidates will receive call from the Service Selection Board (SSB).
You will be shortlisted in selection according to your filled preference in the application form. If you are not selected for the first preference than you will be moved to other preference mentioned in the form. When candidates are shortlisted for branch/Cadre/Specialisation he/she have to go through subsequent stages of selection – SSB, Medical & Meriting. Candidates with BE/B. Tech degree in “avionics” are only eligible for Air Technical branch.
Para 2 Serial Number C & D can also be allotted Air Technical Specialisation and will be appointed as Air Technical Officers by IHQ MoD (Navy).
Candidate should be born between 2nd July 1995 to 1st July 1998. Both the dates are inclusive.
Some state has different criteria’s in height and the candidates from that particular region receives concession in heights. Information given below in the table:
If your height, age & Weight matches the criteria given in the table than only apply for the India Navy UES Entry 2018. Because if your application information does not matches with the criteria mentioned above your application will be cancelled immediately.
|Rank||Pay Scale according to the Rank||Level||MSP|
Eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry
In case of excess candidates further shortlisting will be based on percentage scored up to 5th semester in BE/B. Tech. The final selection of Branch/Specialization/Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD (Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Specialization/Cadre
Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between Dec 18 to Apr 19. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their Email or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
The SSB Interview is of 5 days which is divided into 2 stages. Stage 1 is for only 1 day & stage 2 is of 4 days.
Stage I test contains the Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT). This is conducted on the first day.
Candidate who fails to qualify the first Stage will be sent back home on the same day. Stage II tests contains Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Please note that No compensation will be paid in case of any injury.
Candidates who clears the 2nd stage will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital.
Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
Candidates can’t change their SSB center. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates, would be subject to availability of date and batches at SSB center.
Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of railway ticket.
Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
The coaching is tentatively scheduled to begin in Jun 2019 at Indian academy, Ezhimala.
Candidates finally elect for UES, are inducted as Officers within the rank of Sub Lieutenant and endure twenty two weeks service course at the INA Ezhimala, followed by skilled coaching in service Ships and coaching institutions. Just in case of govt (General Service) entry, course length of secret agent at INA would be forty four weeks.
- Go to the official website of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Before starting to fill the form it is recommended that keep your all documents ready with you.
- Entry your correct personal details according to your 10th or 12th certificate. Enter your correct mobile number & email address. These are mandatory details which each candidate has to fill.
- All documents (preferably in original) date of birth proof (10th & 12th certificate), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet and mark sheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech and Integrated Course respectively, BE/ B Tech CGPA to % conversion formula and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned & attached the same while filling up the application.
- If any application with scanned document is not correct/true/readable for any reason, it will be rejected right away.
- Print 2 copies of this filled application form which have system generated application number. Carry one copy of application during Campus Interview. Another copy of application is to be carried along with original documents/certificates as mentioned in Para 5(c) above while appearing for SSB
So I am sure that this post will help you regarding the Indian Navy UES Entry Scheme 2018. Share this post with your friends and start filling the form. We are constantly updating news and notifications regarding Indian Navy UES Entry Scheme. So keep visiting our site and bookmark us for the next visit.
Hey, This is Mahesh Chaube, computer Engineer by Education and Blogger by Profession From Mumbai. Here at Entranceexamsutra i write about Exam stuff and Latest Jobs Related Thing. I hope you are enjoying My post. cheers !!