Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 has been announced by the officials to fill 38 vacant post of Assistant. The recruitment is declared on the official website of Kerala I.e. highcourtofkerala.nic.in. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 20th August 2018. It is highly suggested that willing candidates should fill the form in the starting week of recruitment itself to avoid any type of rush at the last moment.
HCK also known as high court of Kerala has invited the applicants to fill the 38 assistant vacant post in the high court of Kerala. HCK Recruitment/eligibility criteria, educational qualification, salary scale & all the other important information are available on this page. So, do read the entire page carefully to gather all the information about HCK Recruitment.
- 1 Kerala High Court Recruitment Updates
- 2 Kerala High Court Recruitment Overview
- 3 Kerala High Court Vacancy – Educational Qualification criteria
- 4 HCK Recruitment Age Limit Criteria
- 5 Selection Process for Kerala High Court Assistant Vacancy 2018-19
- 6 Kerala High Court Recruitment Application Fees
- 7 How to apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment?
- 8 Conclusion
Kerala High Court Recruitment Updates
Kerala High Court has started the vacancy for the 38-assistant post on the contract basis. Willing candidates who are interested in this vacancy details & eligible for the recruitment post can apply online @hightcourtofkerala.nic.in.
It is recommended that applying candidates should read the high court recruitment notification first and then apply. Candidates holding the educational qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Law can apply for the post. Get more detailed information about this recruitment down below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Overview
Organization Name – High Court of Kerala
Designation Name – Assistant
Job Location – Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
Available Vacancies – 38 Assistant posts
Recruitment type – Direct Recruitment
Application mode – Online
Online form filling starting date – 26th July 2018
Last Date Apply for the vacancy (STEP-I)- 20th August 2018o
Last Date to pay the application fees – 30th August 2018
Last Date for STEP-II Process – 6th September 2018
Kerala High Court Vacancy – Educational Qualification criteria
The applying candidate for Kerala high court vacancy or Kerala high court assistant job 2018 must have done the Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% Marks. In addition to that candidate should have also done the Master’s Degree or Law Degree from a recognized university of Kerala.
It is advised to read the official HCK recruitment notification 2018 for more details i.e. available down below on this page.
Check Kerala High Court Exam Centers| Assistant Officer
HCK Recruitment Age Limit Criteria
The minimum age of the applying candidate should not be less than 18 years. However it is also stated that the age of the participating candidate should not be more than 36 years. Other age criteria information are down below:
- General Candidates – From 02.01.1982 to 01.01.2000
- SC/ST Candidates – From 02.01.1977 to 01.01.2000
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates – From 02.01.1978 to 01.01.2000
Selection Process for Kerala High Court Assistant Vacancy 2018-19
Selection process of Kerala high court assistant recruitment is divided into phase sections. phase-I is objective test which is the 1st exam for assistant job vacancy. Candidates clearing the phase-I are eligible for phase-II that is descriptive test. Aspirants who manages to clear both the phases successfully will be called for an Interview which will decide that they will get their post or not.
As Interview is most important phase of the selection process so all the candidates it is important that you should perform your 101% in the Kerala High Court Assistant officer interview round.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Application Fees
- For General Candidates – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/Unemployed Differently Abled Candidates – Nil
Applicants can pay their application via Debit/Credit card or netbanking according to their caste categories. Read the HCK Recruitment notification for full details.
Check Kerala High Court Assistant Officer Pay Scale
Selected Candidates for the Kerala High Court Assistant officer vacancy will get a salary package of Rs.27800/- to Rs.59400/- per month.
How to apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment?
- Go to the official website of Kerala High Court i.e. highcourtofKkerala.nic.in
- Search for the Recruitment option on the homepage & click on it.
- Click on Notification.
- Click on Apply Online option under the Advertisement Number 5/2018 – Assistant
- Check the terms & condition checkbox and than proceed.
- Select the Direct Recruitment from the drop down menu.
- Click on Submit.
- Fill all the required details such as your personal information, contact information, email ID, & etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents like photos & signature in the required format only.
- Note down your registration number & password.
- Take a print out of your filled online form for the further use.
So I am sure that Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification will help you to gather all the information that you need for this vacancy. If you are still facing any difficulties than please let us know in the comment section. We will surely try to help you out.
Also, note that our team is constantly updating all the latest news & updates regarding Kerala High Court Admit card, Kerala High Court Exam Date, & Kerala High Court Results 2018-19. So keep in touch with us & keep visiting our site to keep yourself up to date.
Also keep visiting the official website of Kerala High Court. Bookmark Entranceexamsutra.com for your next visit.
Hey, This is Mahesh Chaube, computer Engineer by Education and Blogger by Profession From Mumbai. Here at Entranceexamsutra i write about Exam stuff and Latest Jobs Related Thing. I hope you are enjoying My post. cheers !!