Madras university result of UG, PG, BA, B.Sc., B.Com, MBA, MCA, MA, M.SC, and M.Com has been announced for April 2018.
UNOM (University of Madras) released the results of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional degree examination.
The Registrar of the Madras University announced the results on 26th June, 2018 at 6:30 pm.
The candidates who appeared for the UG and PG annual examinations conducted in the month of April can check their results on the official websites — results.unomac.in, ideunom.ac.in and egovernance.unom.ac.in.
- 1 About Madras University
- 2 Madras University UG, PG Admissions and Results
- 3 Madras University Result 2018
- 4 How to check and Download Madras University Result 2018?
- 5 Madras University Revaluation Result
- 6 Online admissions start Date of Madras University?
- 7 How to Apply in Madras University for different courses?
- 8 Madras University Hall Ticket/ Admit card
- 9 Madras University Prospectus for Academic year 2018-19
- 10 Madras University syllabus for All types of courses
About Madras University
The madras university was established in 1857 by an assemble authorities council of India. UNOM is the oldest university of the south Indian site. The university is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Madras University is conducting several UG (under graduate) and PG (post graduate) educational academics through affiliated colleges spread in all over Chennai, Thiruvallur, and Kanchipuram. The university is growing constantly and increasing its reach in teaching and research activities. Exams are conducted twice in a year following on April and November.
Madras University UG, PG Admissions and Results
As we know that exams are held in April and November respectively. In addition to that results are also announced for the professional degree exam held in April. UNOM B.Com, BSc, BCA, and BA exams are kept in the month of April. It usually starts in 1st or 2nd week of April month.
At the same time Madras University has just finished the registration process for admission in PG and MPhil courses for the academic year 2018-19. Please note that for PG Diploma, diploma, and certificates the last date of application is 31st July 2018.
To check the results of Madras University please click here.
To visit the official website of Madras University please click here.
Madras University Result 2018
UNOM results 2018 are now available to download. Students who appeared in the UG/PG exam can now check their Madras University Result 2018.
To check the Madras University result 2018 you can either go the official website or you can directly click on the link given below to check your UNOM results. You can also download your Madras University results.
How to check and Download Madras University Result 2018?
You can check the Madras University result of UG/PG exams 2018 by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Madras University which is provided in the table.
- You can directly click on this link to check the result provided below in the article.
You will see a page like this
- Enter your register number and click on the “Get Marks” option.You will see a new page which will show the result of yours.
If you want you can download the Madras University results for the future references.
Madras University Revaluation Result
The Madras University conducts several exams in each for all the students. Now Madras University result 2018 for UG/PG are announced now. Now applicants can check their UNOM results 2018 on the official website. If at the result time the result site does not work due to heavy traffic then visit the official website of Madras University.
Latest Free Job Alert Here.
However we are providing both the links of Madras University at the top and end of this post.
Online admissions start Date of Madras University?
PG, MPhil, Diploma, & certificate courses online application for admission in academic year 2018-19 are open now.
How to Apply in Madras University for different courses?
- To check all the Information about admission and online application click on this link
- Click on this link you will see the online application portal of Madras University. You will see the options of online application for Indian citizens as well as for NRIs.
- Click any of them according to your preferences. You will see a page of general instruction which will tell you all the necessary details you have to follow while filling the form. Check the box and click on “proceed”.
- Now start filling your form carefully. Fill all the required details. Upload all necessary documents like photo and signature. Please remember to follow the instruction about size and format of your photos and signature which is stated above in the image.
- Click on Register.
- Now when you are done with your final submission check all the mandatory details twice. Now after completing the application form download your applicant form.
- If you forget to download your applicant form then don’t worry click on this link , select an option & fill the required details and click on “Download application”.
Madras University Hall Ticket/ Admit card
Candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website or by clicking on this link
- Click on this link. You will see two options. In first option you can download your hall ticket by providing your details like selecting a programme, branch and mobile number.
- In the second option you just have to fill your application number and DOB to download your hall ticket.
Madras University Prospectus for Academic year 2018-19
Click here to Download UNOM (Madras University) 2018-19 prospectus
Madras University syllabus for All types of courses
Students can apply online for any course through any online registered university. But as students have to study online without any classes so they need a proper plan. They can buy books for their particular subjects and courses. However to read them and making study plan from them is not possible without the syllabus copy of that particular course.
Madras University (UNOM) also thinks in the same way. So they always provide a syllabus copy of their own courses. By downloading those from the official website of Madras University students can easily study using their study plan which will save their time.
- So you can download the syllabus copy for all courses in Madras University.
- After clicking on this link you will see a list of available programme courses syllabus with their subject code and name.
- Find your course name or your subject code.
- Click on the “View” icon. You will be redirected to a pdf page which contains the syllabus for your particular course/programme with your subject code.
- You will get all the syllabus of each and every course conducted by Madras University in a Pdf on the given link. You can also download the syllabus copy in pdf format itself and save it offline for the future references.
So I hope that I cleared all your questions and confusion about Madras University, its results & dates, admit card, online application, starting dates & last date, available courses, syllabus, downloading & visiting link.
I am sure that this post will help you out regarding all our confusions about Madras University if you are going to take admission in UNOM.
Just read this post carefully and you will get all your answers. Still if you have any doubt please let me know in the comment section. I will surely help you with that.
Please share this post with your friends and family who wants online admission for different courses. Share www.entranceexamsutra.com and bookmark us for the next visit.
Best of Luck!!