Tnusrb Recruitment 2018: Every year many candidates apply for Tnusrb Job. In the Month of August Tn Depart of Policies has declared 309 New vacancies for Sub-inspectors.
Getting Job in Tnusrb become one of the most difficult tasks for a candidate. Because of half-knowledge and improper preparation, many candidates get rejected during the Recruitment process.
In this post, i am going to share you All Tips, Tnusrb Latest Recruitment news, Syllabus, Recommended Study material and how you can Apply for Tn post.
So let’s start:
Tnusrb Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name: TNUSRB
- Designation Name: Police Subinspector (Technical)
- Number of Available Vacancies: 309
- Exam Location: Tamilnadu
- Job Category: Police Inspector
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Mode: Offline & Online
EESutra Notification Date: 12-07-2018
TNSURB Recruitment 2018-19 (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board)
309 Sub Inspector of Police post
TNSURB Recruitment Dates to Remember
TNSURB (Post Name) Vacancy Breakdown: If Available
TNSURB Recruitment Application Fees
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Exams Notification & Selection
Education Qualification for DSSSB Recruitment
TNSURB Online Age Limit Criteria for (Post Name)
TNSURB (Post Name) Selection Process
Post Name Pay Scale & Level Matrix
TNSURB Recruitment Important link
We already covered everything about latest recruitment on Second section of this post. Tnusrb Board has announced 309 New vacancies for inspector technical.
The salary structure will be in between 36,000- 1,16,0000/ based on Job profile. You can apply for any post using the official website of Tamilnadu police board i.e Tnusrbonline.org.
Before applying for post make sure you Read the official website notification of Tnusrb.
- 1 How to apply for Tnusrb constable online?
- 2 Tnusrb Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Education Qualification for Tnusrb
- 4 Age Limit Criteria for Tamilnadu police Requirement 2018
- 5 Tnusrb Examination fee
- 6 Recruitment Exam center
- 7 Tnusrb Physical Test
- 8 Tnusrb Hall Ticket
- 9 Selection Process Tnusrb
- 10 Tnusrb syllabus
- 11 Tnusrb previous Year question papers with answer pdf
- 12 Tnusrb Cut off Marks 2018
- 13 Tnusrb Result
- 14 How to Get Latest Tnusrb Recruitment Alert?
- 15 Conclusion
How to apply for Tnusrb constable online?
The candidate who is eligible via education and age can apply for Tnusrb Recruitment. We have mentioned everything about eligibility criteria in below section. So make sure you check that before going to the official website. Some of the important requirements are You education qualification which should be Degree in engineering.
You can also apply if you have done diploma from a recognized university of India. The last date to apply for Tnusrb sub-inspector constable post is 10 August. After this, they will again update the new exam date.
You can follow this steps to fill the online application form:
- Visit official website Tnusrb
- Click on TNUSRB Recruitments option from tab menu option. This will help you to go notification page.
- Now search for Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) Recruitment.
- Read official Notification of Recruitment.
- Create a user id and apply for Recruitment before 10 August 2018.
After the last date of submission, you can track your application form by login into your account.
Tnusrb Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for recruitment, check you are eligibility criteria for Recruitment This criteria changes with the post. We Regularly change this post according to the job and their requirement.
If you are not eligible and you have filled the application form with wrong details than your application will be rejected in the final submission.
You have to show original copy or xerox copy of the document during the joining of the post.
Education Qualification for Tnusrb
- Candidate must have a degree of electronic communication in the department of the diploma by state technical education i.e Tamilnadu. A candidate who has done electronic communication with BE degree recognized by the state government is also eligible for the recruitment.
- All the degree result should be of before 11.07.2018.
- Diploma degree should be obtained after the completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course.
- Degree (B.E) certificate should be obtained after the completion of SSLC, HSC or Diploma
- The degree should be earned after the completion of 3 years of diploma and sslc.
- Candidate should pass Tamil as a subject in class 10 and 12th. If not you can clear exam after within a 2 year of joining.
Age Limit Criteria for Tamilnadu police Requirement 2018
The age of applicant should be in between of 20 years and 28 years on 1.07.2018. Applicant should be born before 01.07.1998 and after the 01.07.1990.
The upper age relaxation limit criteria are shown below:
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||30 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||33 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||35 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||45 yrs|
|Police Departmental candidates appearing for 20% departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018)||45 yrs|
Tnusrb Examination fee
The candidate has to pay 500/- INR rupee for attending online Exam. You can make payment via online or offline method through state bank of India.
Recruitment Exam center
All candidate will allot the exam centre according to center printed on hall ticket.
Tnusrb Physical Test
The candidate has to full fill the following criteria if or she is applying for Tamilnadu police recruitment.
A candidate who cleared the examination test is only called for a physical test.
This test consists of height and chest measurement for man and height measurement for female.
The physical test passing criteria are mention below:
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
|Normal||Minimum 80 cms|
|Expansion||Minimum 5 cms|
Women & Transgender
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
Note: only the candidate who has qualified for the physical test is called for original document verification test
Tnusrb Hall Ticket
A candidate who has filled the online application form successfully will receive new id and password on their mobile and email id. Using this email id you can login to official website of Tnusrb.
All the details regarding exam like date, Time, place will be mention on hall ticket.
Selection Process Tnusrb
A candidate who is eligible for the exam is called for the Exam Test.
- The examination will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
- The candidates must have computer knowledge.
- The duration of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination shall be 28 marks out of 80 marks.
- Question papers will contain 160 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ marks.
The exam Test structure is shown in the below table:
|1||Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination |
(a) General knowledge
(b) Technical subjects
|80 Marks |
|2||Marks for additional educational qualification||5 Marks|
You have to study very well for all the topic named below:
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Scientific Research
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Current Affairs – National & International
- General Politics
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Countries & Capitals etc.
Tnusrb previous Year question papers with answer pdf
The best way to practice for any exam is to check and prepare for previous year question paper. For Tnusrb you can download latest question paper.
This will give you an idea for exam recruitment.
- TNUSRB Previous Papers with Answers
- Tamilnadu Police SI Solved Question Papers
- TN Police Sample Question Papers with Solutions
- Free Download TNUSRB Sub Inspector Previous Year Papers
- Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Old Question Papers
- TNUSRB SI Previous Year Question Papers for free of cost
- Free PDF of TN Police SI Old Year Question Papers
- TNUSRB Police SI Previous Question Papers
- TNUSRB Previous Question Papers with Answers
- Tamilnadu Police SI Solved Papers
Tnusrb Cut off Marks 2018
Finally, Tnusrb releases new cutoff marks for a candidate for the year 2018. You can check your cut off marks according to your category.
|Community||Open Gen||Open Men||Sports Gen||Sports Men||Police Ward (Gen-AR)||Police Ward (Men-TSP)||Jail Warden Ward||Firemen Ward||ESM|
|AR||TSP, JW & FM||AR||TSP, JW & FM||AR EW||AR|
|OC – 31%||62||57||35||28||40||35||35||29||29||28||31||30||28|
|BC – 26.5%||51||46||–||–||28||28||–||–||–||–||28||–||–|
|BCM – 3.5%||44||37||–||–||28||28||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|MBC – 20%||53||48||–||–||28||28||–||–||–||–||28||–||–|
|SC – 15%||53||49||–||–||28||28||–||–||–||–||28||–||–|
|SCA – 3%||45||42||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|ST – 1%||51||45||–||–||29||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
After the exam candidate can check their Tnusrb Exam result on official website. Final cut off list will be displayed. If you have scored more than cutoff marks than you are eligible for the physical test.
For checking your test result you have to log in your account using id and password.
How to Get Latest Tnusrb Recruitment Alert?
If you are finding you Dream job in Tnusrb that your right place. Here we update all recruitment relates details on this website. You can join us on facebook for the latest news.
You can also enter your email id in the subscription box. So whenever we update any new requirement you will get mail alert.
For latest recruitment alert i will suggest to press the red bell icon on the right-hand side of web page. This will help you to get latest notification details on your mobile and tablet.
I hope this post helps you to find your dream job in Tnusrb department. If you have any question then let me know in the comment box.
Share this post with your friends and let them know about this post.
Hey, This is Mahesh Chaube, computer Engineer by Education and Blogger by Profession From Mumbai. Here at Entranceexamsutra i write about Exam stuff and Latest Jobs Related Thing. I hope you are enjoying My post. cheers !!