TSPSC Group 3 notification is going to be announce soon for several tspsc group 3 posts. The tspsc gov is going to conduct the written exam in the upcoming months. So it is highly suggested that applying candidate should start the preparation for group 3 exam with the help of TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus & exam pattern.
As you all know every time number of applying candidates is 10 times greater than the number of vacancies. So it is high time that you should be studying & not wasting your time. For the candidates convivence we have provided tspsc notification pdf, tspsc group 3 syllabus pdf, tspsc previous year question papers. You can download all these pdfs on this same page.
Note that we have already covered the tspsc group 2 syllabus & exam pattern. Read here.
TSPSC Group 3 syllabus Update @ tspsc.gov.in
Tspsc group 3 syllabus 2018-19 has been updated & it is available in the below section along with the pdfs link to download them all. Go through the entire page and gather all the necessary information about tspsc group 3 notification & group 3 syllabus.
We are noticing that many candidates are facing difficulties during the group 3 exam preparation regarding the exam duration, paper pattern, number of questions, & etc.
So, we would like to clarify that by using tspsc group 3 syllabus & tspsc group 3 exam pattern you can easily prepare yourself for the tspsc gov group 3 exams. You will get all this important information down below.
TSPSC Group 3 firstname.lastname@example.org syllabus
TSPSC Group 3 Paper-I syllabus: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography, of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
TSPSC Group 3 Paper-II syllabus: History, Polity, & Society
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies.
TSPSC Group 3 Paper-III syllabus: Economy & Development
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Issues of Development and Change.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
Paper Subject No. of Questions Exam Duration Total Marks Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities 150 2 hours 30 minutes 150 Paper-II History, Polity and Society 150 2 hours 30 minutes 150 Paper-III Economy & Development 150 2 hours 30 minutes 150
TSPSC Group 3 Eligibility @tspsc.gov.in
Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Minimum age – 18 years
Maximum age – 39 years
SC/ST/BC – 05 years
State Government employees – 05 years
Physically handicapped candidates – 10 years
NCC Instructor – 03 years
Candidate who is applying for the group 3 jobs must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university.
The average application fees for any online recruitment is Rs.220/-
TSPSC Group 3 selection Process
- Written test.
- Computer skill test.
TSPSC Group 3 posts for group 3 syllabus
There are several designations are listed in the tspsc group 3 posts category for which you can prepare for using the tspsc group 3 syllabus & exam pattern.
- Senior Accountant
- Auditor (pay and Accountant)
- Senior Accountant (Treasury)
- Senior Auditor (local Funds and Audit Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat)
- Assistant Section Officer (legislature Sub Service)
- ASO (Law Department Secretariat Sub Divisions)
- Assistant Auditor (Pay and Account Sub divisions)
- Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Sub Divisions)
- Typist Cum Assistant (legislature Sub divisions)
- Typist Cum assistant (finance Department)
- Typist Cum Assistant (Law Department – Secretariat)
- Assistant cum Typist (HOD Office)
- Junior Assistant (HOD office)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasury, Accounts)
- Junior Accountant (Government life Insurance Subdivisions)
TSPSC Group 3 Reservations
BC (A) Candidates – 7%
BC (B) Candidates – 10%
BC (C ) Candidates – 1%
BC (D) Candidates – 7%
BC (E) Candidates – 4%
ST Candidates – 6%
SC Candidates – 15%
How to prepare for the TSPSC Group III Exams
- Make a proper time-table by using the tspsc group III syllabus.
- A solid study plan is needed for the group III exams.
- Solve previous year Question Papers. A link has been provided down below for the tspsc group III previous year question papers.
- Group discussions will definitely help you out.
- Calculate your everyday preparation.
So, I am sure that this post of tspsc group 3 syllabus & exam pattern will surely help you with your group 3 exam preparation.
If you are still facing some difficulties in group III then do let us know in the comment section. We will surely try to help you out.
|TSPSC Group 1 syllabus|
|TSPSC Group 2 syllabus|
|TSPSC Group 3 syllabus|
|TSPSC Group 4 syllabus|
Hey, This is Mahesh Chaube, computer Engineer by Education and Blogger by Profession From Mumbai. Here at Entranceexamsutra i write about Exam stuff and Latest Jobs Related Thing. I hope you are enjoying My post. cheers !!