Download TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 Pdf here. You will get the latest tspsc syllabus for group 4 exams 2018-19 on this page. Please note that we have already covered the topic of tspsc groups syllabus I.e. tspsc group 1 syllabus, tspsc group 2 syllabus, & tspsc group 3 syllabus.
It is highly recommended that candidates applying for tspsc groups vacancy must start the preparations for the tspsc exams by using the proper tspsc syllabus. Always remember that smart work is better than hard work. Good Preparation needs good study plan & the plan needs a full syllabus.
- 1 TSPSC Group Syllabus Live Updatesemail@example.com
- 2 Telangana Group 4 syllabus overview
- 3 www.tspsc.gov.in Group 4 Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 TSPSC Group 4 Paper-I syllabus| Group 4 syllabus General Knowledge
- 5 TSPSC Group 4 Paper-II SECRETARIAL ABILITIES syllabus| Group 4 syllabus Mental Ability
- 6 TSPSC Group 4 Paper-II SECRETARIAL ABILITIES syllabus| Numerical & Arithmetical Abilities
- 7 TSPSC Group 4 Proficiency Exam Pattern| Group 4 Notification Practical Test
- 8 TSPSC Proficiency Test Examination Scheme @tspsc.gov.in
- 9 TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus | Group 4 Proficiency Test syllabus
- 10 How to prepare for the TSPSC Group 4 Exams ?
TSPSC Group Syllabus Live Updatesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Aspirants we would like to inform you that tspsc group 4 notification is out. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the group vacancies before last date to avoid the last moment rush. Don’t waste your time & start preparing yourself for the group 4 exams as well as interview according to your convenient language. If you are a candidate who is looking for the tspsc group 4 syllabus in telugu or telangana movement history in telugu pdf then you are on the right page. You will get a direct link down below to download both of them in a pdf format.
Telangana Group 4 syllabus overview
Board Name – Telangana State Public Service Commission (tspsc)
Post Category – Tspsc Group 4 posts
Number of Vacancies – Various vacancies are announced every year
Designation Name – Group 4 Cadre Service Posts/ Junior Assistant in several Departments
Application mode – Online
Job Category – State Government job
Job location – Telanagana
Exam Center – Telanagana
www.tspsc.gov.in Group 4 Exam Pattern 2018
Paper Exam Language Subjects Name Number of MCQ's Maximum Marks Exam Duration Paper-I English, Urdu, & Telugu GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 150 150 2 hours 30 minutes Paper-II English, Urdu, & Telugu SECRETARIAL ABILITIES 150 150 2 hours 30 minutes Total Marks=300
TSPSC Group 4 Paper-I syllabus| Group 4 syllabus General Knowledge
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System, Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional
- Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
- Policies of Telangana State.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
TSPSC Group 4 Paper-II SECRETARIAL ABILITIES syllabus| Group 4 syllabus Mental Ability
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
TSPSC Group 4 Paper-II SECRETARIAL ABILITIES syllabus| Numerical & Arithmetical Abilities
- Simple Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Height and Distance.
- Surds and Indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Races and Games.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Problems on Ages.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Stocks and Share.
- Time and Work.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Chain Rule.
TSPSC Group 4 Proficiency Exam Pattern| Group 4 Notification Practical Test
|Test Name||Exam Duration||Max. Marks|
|Proficiency in Office Automation with Usage of Computers & Associated Software||30 Minutes||50 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
SC/ST/PH – 15 Marks
BC’s – 17.5 Marks
OC’s – 20 Marks
TSPSC Proficiency Test Examination Scheme @tspsc.gov.in
Part Name Question's Name to be answered Maximum Marks Part A Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph (about 100- 150 words ) in MS-Word 20 Part B Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS Excel 15 Part C Example: Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-PowerPoint. 10 Part D Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox) 05 Total 50
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus | Group 4 Proficiency Test syllabus
Group 4 Proficiency Test Part A syllabus (MS Word for 20 Marks)
Create and save a document using MS WORD
- Deletion of Character, Word, line and block of text
- Undo and redo process
- Moving, Copying and renaming
Format the Text document
- Character formatting
- Paragraph formatting c.Page formatting
Spell check the document
- Finding and Replacing of text
- Bookmarks and Searching for a Bookmarks
- Checking Spelling and Grammar automatically
- Checking Spelling and Grammar using Dictionary
Print the document
- Print Preview
- Print Dialog box
Mail Merge in Ms-word
- Create main document and data file for mail merging
- Merging the files
- From letters using mail merging
- Mailing labels using mail merging
Table creation in Ms-word
- Create a table in the document
- Add row, column to a table
- Changing column width and row height.
- Merge, split cells of table.
- Use formulae in tables.
- sorting data in a table.
- formatting a table.
Group 4 Proficiency Test Part B syllabus (MS Excel for 15 Marks)
- Create and save a new work book in Excel
- Entering Data into Worksheet
- Editing data of Worksheet
- Formatting the text in the cells
- Formatting the numbers in the cells.
- Formatting cells.
- Copying format of cell along with data format.
- Changing the height and width of cells.
- Freezing Titles, splitting screen
- Enter formulae for calculation in the cells.
- Copying the formula over a range of cells.
- Inserting built-in functions in to the cells.
- Create graphs for the data using Chart Wizard.
- Format graphs in Excel.
- Printing of worksheet.
Group 4 Proficiency Test Part C syllabus (PowerPoint for 10 Marks)
- Create and save a new presentation using MS Power Point
- layout of opening screen in Power Point
- The tool bars in MS Power Point
- Choose Auto Layout for a new slide.
- Insert text and pictures into a blank slide.
- Insert new slides into the presentation.
- Apply slide transition effects.
- Slide show.
- Set animation to text and pictures in a slide
- Set the sounds, order and timing for animation.
Group 4 Proficiency Test Part D syllabus (Internet for 5 Marks)
- Browse the Net using Browser software (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.,).
- Search the Web using Search Engines.
- Create an E-mail account.
- Send and receive E-mail.
- E-commerce transactions.
How to prepare for the TSPSC Group 4 Exams ?
- Make a proper time-table by using the tspsc group IV syllabus.
- A solid study plan is needed for the group IV exams.
- Solve previous year Question Papers. A link has been provided down below for the tspsc group IV previous year question papers.
- Group discussions will definitely help you out.
- Calculate your everyday preparation.
So, I am sure that this post will help you in order to gain all the information about tspsc Group 4 syllabus & exam pattern. If you still facing any difficulties than please let us know in the comment section.
Hey, This is Mahesh Chaube, computer Engineer by Education and Blogger by Profession From Mumbai. Here at Entranceexamsutra i write about Exam stuff and Latest Jobs Related Thing. I hope you are enjoying My post. cheers !!